Artemis Tissue and Strain Repair Oral Liquid is a traditional plant medicine to support the recovery and repair of tissue injuries (muscle, nerve and bone). It also relieves the pain and inflammation associated with injuries.
- Arnica accelerates healing of injuries by increasing circulation to the injured area.
- Comfrey is a well-researched plant that promotes the healing of fractured bones, soft tissue injuries, sprains and tendonitis. It supports the growth of new tissue and reduces the appearance of scars.
- Rue is great for tendon and ligament injuries. It improves surface circulation to minimise bruising.
- St John’s Wort is especially beneficial for injured nerves, sciatica and disc damage.
- Willow bark is a natural pain killer and anti-inflammatory plant, with effects similar to aspirin.
How to Use
Children 2-6 years: Acute: 2.5ml up to 4 times daily for 1-2 weeks, Maintenance: 1.5ml twice daily for 4- 6 weeks
Children 6-12 years: Acute: 5 ml up to 4 times daily for 1-2 weeks, Maintenance: 2.5ml twice daily for 4-6 weeks
Adults: Acute: 10ml up to four times daily, Maintenance: 5 ml twice daily for 4-6 weeks
Shake well before use. Take after food. Not suitable for pregnant women as it contains Rue.