Blis K12 Travel Protect
- TravelProtect contains BLIS K12™, a specific strain of Streptococcus salivarius that produces antimicrobial substances that target the pathogens associated with ear, nose, and throat infections.
- BLIS K12™ supports your immune defences by crowding out bad bacteria in your oral cavity and re-populating it with good bacteria.
- Taken as directed before and during travel, TravelProtect can boost your immunity and help defend your immune system when travelling.
- It defends against airborne germs and bacteria during travel.
How to Use:
- 24hr before travel: Take 4 x Pre-Travel lozenges within 1 hour.
- During & after travel: Take 1 x Maintenence lozenge every 2-3 hours.
- Repeat on return travel.
- If you are planning on sleeping during your journey, take 2 before you go to sleep and another 2 on waking. Take a maximum of 8 lozenges per day.
- Use as directed, if symptoms persist or you have an immune compromised condition, seek your doctor’s advice.
- Do not take at the same time as antibiotics.