Solgar Prenatal Nutrients has been formulated specifically for women before, during and after pregnancy, to support the health of both mother and baby.
Nutritional requirements increase dramatically during pregnancy and breastfeeding and it can be difficult to obtain these extra nutrients from diet alone.
Prenatal Nutrients contains essential nutrients for healthy foetal development including folic acid, biotin, zinc and iron, as well as calcium and magnesium to support healthy blood pressure and avoid muscle tension during pregnancy.
- Folic Acid crucial for cell reproduction and proper development of the nervous system
- Zinc an essential growth and immune nutrient
- Iodine vital for mental development
- Biotin required for foetal development and commonly deficient in pregnant women
- Selenium aids fertility and helps maintain a healthy pregnancy
- Calcium & Magnesium important for foetal growth, and help maintain healthy blood pressure and prevent leg cramps during pregnancy
- Iron needed for blood building and healthy mental and physical development
- Vitamin D for bone development – studies show higher intake of Vitamin D in pregnancy is associated with healthy birth-weight babies
How to Use
As a food supplement for pregnant and lactating women, take two (2) tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.