Good Green Stuff is a super blend of essential nutrients in a once per day serve. Good Green Stuff is a multi-vitamin replacement in powder form. Simply mix with water, milk or add to a smoothie. Contains a full range of goodness including probiotics, digestive enzymes, helpful herbs, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
What’s good about it?
Super blend of good stuff
- Described as nutritional insurance, Good Green Stuff combines nutrient rich greens and superfoods.
- With over 75 ingredients, you know it’s good when you’re including Spirulina, Chlorella, Wheatgrass, Barley Leaf, Brocolli, Rosehip, Spinach, Goji Berry, Hawthorn, Kelp, Flaxseed, Slippery Elm, Burdock Root, Dandelion, Gotu Kola, Ginseng and more!
Easy to use
- A time and effort friendly way to get all the goodness we need into our diet. As a powder Good Green Stuff is easier than tablets or capsules for our bodies to digest. It is also convenient – simply mix with water or milk, or add to your morning smoothie.
- A great way to fill any nutritional gaps due to lifestyle, stress, digestion issues, or illness.
Good for those with common dietary allergies:
- No Egg, Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Corn, added Salt, Yeast, Peanuts or Animal Products
- No Lactose, Sucrose, Dextrose or other added sugars
No nasties here:
- No Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours, Preservatives or Sweeteners
- No Herbicides, Pesticides, or Synthetic Chemicals
Helps regulate our pH level
- Along with all the benefits of the added vitamins and minerals, Good Green Stuff is alkalizing. Our blood and other fluids require a finely controlled pH level. When our body is more acidic, it is more susceptible to disease.
It tastes good!
- The blend of fruits combined with added stevia, pineapple juice and vanilla, tastes good! Even when simply mixed with water. For a fruitier taste, mix with apple juice, or into a delicious smoothie.
Why Home Pharmacy likes this:
Good Green Stuff can be your one stop vitamin and mineral shop. It’s convenient to take, and with a fairly balanced diet, combines a bunch of common supplements into one serve to help keep our insides happy. It’s also gluten, dairy and lactose free, so safe for all our friends with common dietary allergies.