Clinicians AllerStop is a proprietary natural formula that works rapidly to provide support for the body’s response to indoor and outdoor allergens such as moulds, dust mites, pet dander, grasses and pollens.
Clinicians AllerStop contains specialised proteins isolated from Quail eggs, originally discovered in the 1970’s in France, where research allergist Dr G. Bruttmann found a powdered quail egg formula that provided natural support for the body’s response to environmental irritants.
Environmental irritants contain protease enzymes that when inhaled irritate the lining of the nasal passages. AllerStop contains bioactive proteins that block irritants before they affect the nasal passage.
AllerStop is a novel, researched ingredient to help support the body’s response to common allergens:
- Indoor & Outdoor Allergens
- Pets & Dust Mites
- Mould & Spring Allergens
- Clinical research shows Clinicians AllerStop provides effective allergen support within 15 minutes
- Repeated use can help provide long-lasting support from environmental allergens
- Has randomised placebo-controlled double-blind research behind it
- No contra-indications so can be used by anyone
- Heavy machinery and vehicles can be operated while taking AllerStop
- Easy compliance as it is not a tablet or capsule to swallow but a chewable tablet
- Suitable for children to take
- Can be used long term
- Scientifically proven
- Can be taken with any medicines
- Free of side effects
- Tablets are chewable
- Cost effective pack of 30 tablets
How to Use
Adults: 2 tablets (chewed slowly) every two hours or as required. Best taken away from meals.
Children aged 3 years and over: 1 – 2 tablets (chewed slowly) after being exposed to an allergen. Repeat every 2 hours if necessary.
Note: it is recommended not to exceed 12 tablets a day.